In this course we will introduce you to Google Sheets, Google’s cloud-based spreadsheet software, included with Google Workspace.
With Google Sheets, you can create and edit spreadsheets directly in your web browser—no special software is required.
Multiple people can work simultaneously, you can see people’s changes as they make them, and every change is saved automatically.
You will learn how to open Google Sheets, create a blank spreadsheet, and create a spreadsheet from a template. You will add, import, sort, filter and format your data using Google Sheets and learn how to work across different file types.
Formulas and functions allow you to make quick calculations and better use your data. We will look at creating a basic formula, using functions, and referencing data. You will also learn how to add a chart to your spreadsheet.
Google Sheets spreadsheets are easy to share. We will look at the different ways you can share with others. We will also discuss how to track changes and manage versions of your Google Sheets spreadsheets.
Google Workspace makes it easy to collaborate with your team, clients, and others wherever they are. We will look at some of the collaboration options available to you in Google Sheets. Examples include commenting, action items, and notifications.
- Describe how to open Google Sheets and create a new spreadsheet.
- Add, import, copy, paste, sort and filter data in Google Sheets.
- Apply formatting to cells, rows, columns, and tabs in a Google Sheet.
- Perform calculations and visualize data using Google Sheets.
- Share a Google Sheets spreadsheet and apply permissions.
- Manage spreadsheet versions in Google Sheets.
- Collaborate in Google Sheets using comments and action items.