Build and Deploy Machine Learning Solutions on Vertex AI
This skill badge quest is for professional Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers. The datasets and labs are built around high business impact enterprise machine learning use cases; these include retail customer lifetime value prediction, mobile game churn prediction, visual car part defection identification, and fine tuning BERT for review sentiment classification. Learners who complete this skill badge will gain hands-on experience with Vertex AI for new and existing ML workloads and be able to leverage AutoML, custom training, and new MLOps services to significantly enhance development productivity and accelerate time to value.
A skill badge is an exclusive digital badge issued by Google Cloud in recognition of your proficiency with Google Cloud products and services and tests your ability to apply your knowledge in an interactive hands-on environment. Complete this Skill Badge, and the final assessment challenge lab, to receive a digital badge that you can share with your network.
When you complete this course, you can earn the badge displayed above! View all the badges you have earned by visiting your profile page. Boost your cloud career by showing the world the skills you have developed!
- Write and train models locally in a hosted Vertex Notebook
- Containerize your training code and push it to Google Cloud Artifact Registry
- Create managed image dataset artifacts for experiment tracking
- Train a BigQuery ML (BQML) XGBoost classifier
- Trigger a training job using the Vertex AI Console
- Create a custom model evaluation component using the KFP SDK
- Incorporate pre-built KFP components into your pipeline
- Deploy your trained models to a Vertex Endpoint for online predictions
- Query your model for online predictions and explanations