Reliable Google Cloud Infrastructure: Design and Process
This course equips students to build highly reliable and efficient solutions on Google Cloud using proven design patterns. It is a continuation of the Architecting with Google Compute Engine or Architecting with Google Kubernetes Engine courses and assumes hands-on experience with the technologies covered in either of those courses. Through a combination of presentations, design activities, and hands-on labs, participants learn to define and balance business and technical requirements to design Google Cloud deployments that are highly reliable, highly available, secure, and cost-effective.
When you complete this course, you can earn the badge displayed above! View all the badges you have earned by visiting your profile page. Boost your cloud career by showing the world the skills you have developed!
- Apply a tool set of questions, techniques and design considerations
- Define application requirements and express them objectively as KPIs, SLO's and SLI's
- Decompose application requirements to find the right microservice boundaries
- Leverage Google Cloud developer tools to set up modern, automated deployment pipelines
- Choose the appropriate Google Cloud Storage services based on application requirements
- Discuss Google Cloud network architectures, including hybrid architectures.
- Implement reliable, scalable, resilient applications balancing key performance metrics with cost
- Choose the right Google Cloud deployment services for your applications
- Secure cloud applications, data and infrastructure
- Monitor service level objectives and costs using Google Cloud's operations suite.