With Google Calendar, you can quickly schedule meetings and events and create tasks, so you always know what’s next. Google Calendar is designed for teams, so it’s easy to share your schedule with others and create multiple calendars that you and your team can use together.
In this course, you’ll learn how to create and manage Google Calendar events. You will learn how to update an existing event, delete and restore events, and search your calendar.
You will understand when to apply different event types such as tasks and appointment slots.
You will explore the Google Calendar settings that are available for you to customize Google Calendar to suit your way of working.
During the course you will learn how to create additional calendars, share your calendars with others, and access other calendars in your organization.
- Explain how to navigate the Google Calendar interface.
- Create, modify, and invite guests to a Google Calendar event.
- Manage Google Calendar events.
- Search for an event using Google Calendar search.
- Describe the different types of events that are available in Google Calendar.
- Share a Google Calendar.
- Create and manage additional calendars.
- Adjust your Google Calendar settings to suit your workflow.