Getting Started with Google Kubernetes Engine
In this course, each module aims to build on your ability to interact with GKE, and includes hands-on labs for you to experience functionalities first-hand. In the first module, you'll be introduced to a range of Google Cloud services and features, with a view to helping you choose the right Google Cloud services to create your own cloud solution. You'll learn about creating a container using Cloud Build, and store a container in Container Registry. You'll also compare and contrast the features of Kubernetes and Google Kubernetes Engine, also referred to as GKE. In addition to conceptualizing the Kubernetes architecture, you'll deploy a Kubernetes cluster using GKE, deploy Pods to a GKE cluster, and view and manage Kubernetes objects.
When you complete this course, you can earn the badge displayed above! View all the badges you have earned by visiting your profile page. Boost your cloud career by showing the world the skills you have developed!
- Discuss the differences among Google Cloud compute platforms
- Discuss the components and architecture of Kubernetes
- Store container images in Container Registry
- Explain how pod networking works in Google Kubernetes Engine.
- Create and manage Google Kubernetes Engine clusters using the Google Cloud console and gcloud/kubectl commands.