TensorFlow on Google Cloud
This course covers designing and building a TensorFlow input data pipeline, building ML models with TensorFlow and Keras, improving the accuracy of ML models, writing ML models for scaled use, and writing specialized ML models.
When you complete this course, you can earn the badge displayed above! View all the badges you have earned by visiting your profile page. Boost your cloud career by showing the world the skills you have developed!
- Create TensorFlow and Keras machine learning models and describe their key components.
- Use the tf.data library to manipulate data and large datasets.
- Use the Keras Sequential and Functional APIs for simple and advanced model creation.
- Train, deploy, and productionalize ML models at scale with Vertex AI.
Some familiarity with basic machine learning concepts Basic proficiency with a scripting language; Python preferred
- Data Analysts - Data Engineers - Data Scientists - ML Engineers - ML Software Engineers
What do I do when I finish this course?
After finishing this course, you can explore additional content in your learning path or browse the catalog.
What badges can I earn?
Upon finishing the required items in a course, you will earn a badge of completion. Badges can be viewed on your profile and shared with your social network.
Interested in taking this course with one of our authorized on-demand partners?
Explore Google Cloud content on Coursera and Pluralsight.
Prefer learning with an instructor?
View the public classroom schedule here.
Can I take this course for free?
When you enroll into most courses, you will be able to consume course materials like videos and documents for free. If a course consists of labs, you will need to purchase an individual subscription or credits to be able consume the labs. Labs can also be unlocked by any campaigns you participate in. All required activities in a course must be completed to be awarded the completion badge.