Logging, Monitoring and Observability in Google Cloud
Learn how to monitor, troubleshoot, and improve your infrastructure and application performance. Guided by the principles of Site Reliability Engineering (SRE), this course features a combination of lectures, demos, hands-on labs, and real-world case studies. In this course, you'll gain experience with full-stack monitoring, real-time log management and analysis, debugging code in production, and profiling CPU and memory usage.
When you complete this course, you can earn the badge displayed above! View all the badges you have earned by visiting your profile page. Boost your cloud career by showing the world the skills you have developed!
- This course teaches participants the following skills:
- Plan and implement a well-architected logging and monitoring infrastructure.
- Define service level indicators (SLIs) and service level objectives (SLOs).
- Create effective monitoring dashboards and alerts.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and improve Google Cloud infrastructure.
- Analyze and export Google Cloud audit logs
- Find production code defects, identify bottlenecks, and improve performance
- Optimize monitoring costs
What do I do when I finish this course?
After finishing this course, you can explore additional content in your learning path or browse the catalog.
What badges can I earn?
Upon finishing the required items in a course, you will earn a badge of completion. Badges can be viewed on your profile and shared with your social network.
Interested in taking this course with one of our authorized on-demand partners?
Prefer learning with an instructor?
View the public classroom schedule here.
Can I take this course for free?
When you enroll into most courses, you will be able to consume course materials like videos and documents for free. If a course consists of labs, you will need to purchase an individual subscription or credits to be able consume the labs. Labs can also be unlocked by any campaigns you participate in. All required activities in a course must be completed to be awarded the completion badge.