Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
This course provides an overview of Google Cloud products and services. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants learn the value of Google Cloud and how to incorporate cloud-based solutions into business strategies.
When you complete this course, you can earn the badge displayed above! View all the badges you have earned by visiting your profile page. Boost your cloud career by showing the world the skills you have developed!
- Identify the purpose and value of Google Cloud products and services
- Interact with Google Cloud services
- Describe ways in which customers have used Google Cloud
- Choose among and use application deployment environments on Google Cloud: Google App Engine, Google Container Engine, and Google Compute Engine
- Choose among and use Google Cloud storage options: Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL, Google Cloud Bigtable, and Google Cloud Datastore
- Make basic use of BigQuery, Google’s managed data warehouse for analytics.
- Make basic use of Google Cloud Deployment Manager, Google’s tool for creating and managing cloud resources through templates. Make basic use of Google Stackdriver, Google’s monitoring, logging, and diagnostics system.
- Individuals planning to deploy applications and create application environments on Google Cloud.
- Developers, systems operations professionals, and solution architects getting started with Google Cloud.
- Executives and business decision makers evaluating the potential of Google Cloud to address their business needs.