Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure introduces important concepts and terminology for working with Google Cloud. Through videos and hands-on labs, this course presents and compares many of Google Cloud's computing and storage services, along with important resource and policy management tools.
When you complete this course, you can earn the badge displayed above! View all the badges you have earned by visiting your profile page. Boost your cloud career by showing the world the skills you have developed!
- Identify the purpose and value of Google Cloud products and services.
- Interact with Google Cloud services.
- Choose among and use application deployment environments on Google Cloud: App Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine, and Compute Engine.
- Choose among and use Google Cloud's storage options: Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL, Cloud Bigtable, and Firestore.
- Individuals planning to deploy applications and create application environments on Google Cloud.
- Systems operations professionals, Solution Architects getting started with Google Cloud, and developers.
- Executives and business decision makers evaluating the potential of Google Cloud to address their business needs.