Introduction to Cloud Identity
Introduction to Cloud Identity serves as the starting place for any new Cloud Identity, Identity/Access Management/Mobile Device Management admins as they begin their journey of managing and establishing security and access management best practices for their organization. This 15-30 hour accelerated, one-week course will leave you feeling confident to utilize the basic functions of the Admin Console to manage users, control access to services, configure common security settings, and much more. Through a series of introductory lessons, step-by-step hands-on exercises, Google knowledge resources, and knowledge checks, learners can expect to leave this training with all of the skills they need to get started as new Cloud Identity Administrators.
When you complete this course, you can earn the badge displayed above! View all the badges you have earned by visiting your profile page. Boost your cloud career by showing the world the skills you have developed!
- Establish a Cloud Identity domain for their organization or personal domain.
- Add users in order to practice user lifecycle management.
- Modify user permissions to gain an understanding of core Cloud Identity features.
- Add mobile devices within the Google Mobile Management module.
- Modify mobile management policy sets to gain familiarity with product options.
- Navigate the Reports module, and practice running reports.
- Explore and apply different security protocols to the domain.
What do I do when I finish this course?
After finishing this course, you can explore additional content in your learning path or browse the catalog.
What badges can I earn?
Upon finishing the required items in a course, you will earn a badge of completion. Badges can be viewed on your profile and shared with your social network.
Interested in taking this course with one of our authorized on-demand partners?
Prefer learning with an instructor?
View the public classroom schedule here.
Can I take this course for free?
When you enroll into most courses, you will be able to consume course materials like videos and documents for free. If a course consists of labs, you will need to purchase an individual subscription or credits to be able consume the labs. Labs can also be unlocked by any campaigns you participate in. All required activities in a course must be completed to be awarded the completion badge.