Getting Started with Terraform for Google Cloud
This course provides an introduction to using Terraform for Google Cloud. It enables learners to describe how Terraform can be used to implement infrastructure as code and to apply some of its key features and functionalities to create and manage Google Cloud infrastructure.
Learners will get hands-on practice building and managing Google Cloud resources using Terraform.
When you complete this course, you can earn the badge displayed above! View all the badges you have earned by visiting your profile page. Boost your cloud career by showing the world the skills you have developed!
- Define the business need for infrastructure as code and the benefits of using it in your environment.
- Explain the features and functionalities of Terraform.
- Use Terraform resources, variables, and output values to create Google Cloud infrastructure resources.
- Use Terraform modules to build reusable configurations.
- Explain Terraform state and its importance.
- Completed Google Cloud Fundamentals:Core Infrastructure.
- Have basic programming skills and familiarity with using Command Line Interfaces
- Have general familiarity with Google Cloud.
- DevOps engineers, Cloud architects, and Cloud engineers
- Individuals who want to start using Terraform to automate infrastructure provisioning with a focus on Google Cloud Platform