Google Cloud Fundamentals for AWS Professionals
When you complete this course, you can earn the badge displayed above! View all the badges you have earned by visiting your profile page. Boost your cloud career by showing the world the skills you have developed!
- Identify Google Cloud counterparts for AWS IaaS, AWS PaaS, AWS SQL, AWS Blob Storage, AWS Application Insights, and AWS Data Lake
- Configure accounts, billing, projects, networks, subnets, firewalls, VMs, disks, auto scaling, load balancing, storage, databases, IAM, and more
- Manage and monitor applications
- Explain feature and pricing model differences
- Locate documentation and training
To get the most out of this course, participants should\:
- Have basic proficiency with networking technologies like subnets and routing
- Have basic proficiency with command-line tools
- Students are expected to have experience with Amazon VPC, Amazon EC2 instances, and disks. Familiarity with Amazon S3 and AWS database technologies is recommended.
This course is intended for the following participants\:
- Individuals planning to deploy applications and create application environments on Google Cloud.
- Developers, systems operations professionals, and solution architects getting started with Google Cloud.
- Executives and business decision makers evaluating the potential of Google Cloud to address their business needs.