Google Cloud Fundamentals for AWS Professionals
Google Cloud Fundamentals for AWS Professionals introduces important concepts and terminology for working with Google Cloud. Through videos and hands-on labs, this course presents and compares many of Google Cloud's computing and storage services, along with important resource and policy management tools.
When you complete this course, you can earn the badge displayed above! View all the badges you have earned by visiting your profile page. Boost your cloud career by showing the world the skills you have developed!
- Identify the purpose and value of Google Cloud products and services.
- Choose among and use application deployment environments on Google Cloud: App Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine, and Compute Engine.
- Choose among and use Google Cloud's storage options: Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL, Cloud Bigtable, and Firestore.
- Interact with Google Cloud services.
- Individuals planning to deploy applications and create application environments on Google Cloud. - Systems operations professionals, Solution Architects getting started with Google Cloud, and developers. - Executives and business decision makers evaluating the potential of Google Cloud to address their business needs.
What do I do when I finish this course?
After finishing this course, you can explore additional content in your learning path or browse the catalog.
What badges can I earn?
Upon finishing the required items in a course, you will earn a badge of completion. Badges can be viewed on your profile and shared with your social network.
Interested in taking this course with one of our authorized on-demand partners?
Explore Google Cloud content on Coursera and Pluralsight.
Prefer learning with an instructor?
View the public classroom schedule here.
Can I take this course for free?
When you enroll into most courses, you will be able to consume course materials like videos and documents for free. If a course consists of labs, you will need to purchase an individual subscription or credits to be able consume the labs. Labs can also be unlocked by any campaigns you participate in. All required activities in a course must be completed to be awarded the completion badge.