Networking in Google Cloud: Defining and Implementing Networks
Learn about the broad variety of networking options on Google Cloud. This course uses lectures, demos, and hands-on labs to help you explore and deploy Google Cloud networking technologies, including Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) networks, subnets, and firewalls; interconnection among networks; load balancing; Cloud DNS; Cloud CDN; and Cloud NAT. You'll also learn about common network design patterns and automated deployment using Cloud Deployment Manager or Terraform.
This is the first course of the Networking in Google Cloud series. After completing this course, enroll in the Networking in Google Cloud: Hybrid Connectivity and Network Management course.
When you complete this course, you can earn the badge displayed above! View all the badges you have earned by visiting your profile page. Boost your cloud career by showing the world the skills you have developed!
- Configure Google Cloud VPC networks, subnets, and routers
- Control network access to endpoints in VPCs
- Interconnect networks among Google Cloud projects
- Choose among Google Cloud load balancer and proxy options and configure them
- Use Cloud CDN to reduce latency and save money
- Control administrative access to VPC objects