Virtual Agent Development in Dialogflow ES for Citizen Devs
Welcome to "Virtual Agent Development in Dialogflow ES for Citizen Devs", the second course in the "Customer Experiences with Contact Center AI" series.
In this course, learn how to develop customer conversational solutions using Contact Center Artificial Intelligence (CCAI). You will use Dialogflow ES to create virtual agents and test them using the Dialogflow ES simulator. This course also provides best practices on developing virtual agents. You will also be introduced to adding voice (telephony) as a communication channel to your virtual agent conversations. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants learn how to create virtual agents.
This is an intermediate course, intended for learners with the following types of roles:
- Conversational designers: Designs the user experience of a virtual assistant. Translates the brand's business requirements into natural dialog flows.
- Citizen developers: Creates new business applications for consumption by others using high level development and runtime environments.
When you complete this course, you can earn the badge displayed above! View all the badges you have earned by visiting your profile page. Boost your cloud career by showing the world the skills you have developed!
- Implement a chat virtual agent using Dialogflow ES.
- Implement a voice virtual agent using Dialogflow ES.
- Identify best practices for virtual agent development in Dialogflow ES.