Virtual Agent Development in Dialogflow CX for Software Devs
Welcome to "Virtual Agent Development in Dialogflow CX for Software Devs", the third course in the "Customer Experiences with Contact Center AI" series.
In this course, learn how to develop more customized customer conversational solutions using Contact Center Artificial Intelligence (CCAI). In this course, you'll be introduced to more advanced and customized handling for virtual agent conversations that need to look up and convey dynamic data, and methods available to you for testing your virtual agent and logs which can be useful for understanding issues that arise.This is an intermediate course, intended for learners with the following type of role:
When you complete this course, you can earn the badge displayed above! View all the badges you have earned by visiting your profile page. Boost your cloud career by showing the world the skills you have developed!
- Characterize the role of fulfillment with respect to Contact Center AI.
- Implement a virtual agent using Dialogflow CX.
- Use Cloud Firestore to store customer data.
- Implement fulfillment using Cloud Functions to read and write Firestore data.
- Use Dialogflow tools for troubleshooting.
- Review logs generated by virtual agent activity.
- Describe some third party technology which can enhance the virtual agent.