Develop and Deploy Windows Applications on Google Cloud
Learn to deploy and run Microsoft Windows® applications on Google Cloud. Through lectures and hands-on labs, learn how to configure and run Microsoft Windows and Microsoft SQL Server in Compute Engine. You will also learn how to develop and deploy ASP.NET applications and deploy them to Compute Engine, App Engine, and Google Kubernetes Engine.
When you complete this course, you can earn the badge displayed above! View all the badges you have earned by visiting your profile page. Boost your cloud career by showing the world the skills you have developed!
- Configuring Microsoft Windows and Microsoft SQL Server in Compute Engine.
- Deploying ASP.NET MVC applications to Compute Engine.
- Deploying .NET Core applications to Compute Engine, App Engine, and Google Kubernetes Engine.
- Knowledge of Windows administration and ASP.NET application development.
- Solutions developers, systems operations professionals, and solution architects planning to deploy Windows applications and environments on Google Cloud.
- Executives and business decision makers evaluating the potential of Google Cloud to address business needs.
What do I do when I finish this course?
After finishing this course, you can explore additional content in your learning path or browse the catalog.
What badges can I earn?
Upon finishing the required items in a course, you will earn a badge of completion. Badges can be viewed on your profile and shared with your social network.
Interested in taking this course with one of our authorized on-demand partners?
Prefer learning with an instructor?
View the public classroom schedule here.
Can I take this course for free?
When you enroll into most courses, you will be able to consume course materials like videos and documents for free. If a course consists of labs, you will need to purchase an individual subscription or credits to be able consume the labs. Labs can also be unlocked by any campaigns you participate in. All required activities in a course must be completed to be awarded the completion badge.