Getting Started With Application Development
This is the first course of the Developing Applications with Google Cloud series. After completing this course, enroll in the Securing and Integrating Components of your Application course.
When you complete this course, you can earn the badge displayed above! View all the badges you have earned by visiting your profile page. Boost your cloud career by showing the world the skills you have developed!
- Describe best practices for cloud-native application development.
- Differentiate between data storage options for various types of application data.
- Data storage options include Google Cloud Storage, Datastore, Cloud Bigtable, Cloud SQL, Cloud Spanner, and BigQuery.
- Implement a solution for storing non-relational application data in Datastore.
- Implement storage solution for objects (binary and large files) using Cloud Storage.