Gmail is Google’s cloud based email service that allows you to access your messages from any computer or device with just a web browser.
In this course, you’ll learn how to compose, send and reply to messages. You will also explore some of the common actions that can be applied to a Gmail message, and learn how to organize your mail using Gmail labels.
You will explore some common Gmail settings and features. For example, you will learn how to manage your own personal contacts and groups, customize your Gmail Inbox to suit your way of working, and create your own email signatures and templates.
Google is famous for search. Gmail also includes powerful search and filtering. You will explore Gmail’s advanced search and learn how to filter messages automatically.
When you complete this course, you can earn the badge displayed above! View all the badges you have earned by visiting your profile page. Boost your cloud career by showing the world the skills you have developed!
- Use the Gmail interface to compose, reply, forward, and format messages.
- Organize your messages in Gmail.
- Explain how Gmail integrates with other Google Workspace apps.
- Enable Gmail security features to protect the Gmail Inbox.
- Identify the different contact types supported by Gmail.
- Manage your personal Gmail settings.
- Identify ways to customize Gmail to improve productivity.