Google Drive is Google’s cloud-based file storage service. Google Drive lets you keep all your work in one place, view different file formats without the need for additional software, and access your files from any device.
In this course, you will learn how to navigate your Google Drive. You will learn how to upload files and folders and how to work across file types. You will also learn how you can easily view, arrange, organize, modify, and remove files in Google Drive.
Google Drive includes shared drives. You can use shared drives to store, search, and access files with a team. You will learn how to create a new shared drive, add and manage members, and manage the shared drive content.
Google Workspace is synonymous with collaboration and sharing. You will explore the sharing options available to you in Google Drive, and you will learn about the various collaborator roles and permissions that can be assigned.
You’ll also explore ways to ensure consistency and save time with templates.
Google Drive has several tools and options available. This course discusses some of these options, including how to work offline, use Drive File Stream, and install apps from the Google Workspace Marketplace.
- Differentiate between My Drive and a Google shared drive.
- Describe the sharing options available in Google Drive.
- Navigate the Google Drive interface.
- Create and manage a Google shared drive.
- Describe shared drive permissions.
- Apply templates to work across Google Workspace applications.
- Describe how to sync files with Google Drive.