Google Meet and Google Chat
In this course you will learn how to schedule and manage video conferences using Google Meet and use Google Chat to collaborate with others.
When you complete this course, you can earn the badge displayed above! View all the badges you have earned by visiting your profile page. Boost your cloud career by showing the world the skills you have developed!
- Describe Google Meet and Google Chat.
- Describe options for opening, starting and joining a Google Meet video conference.
- Describe the features available in Google Meet.
- Demonstrate how to manage a Google Meet video conference.
- Streamline workflow and collaboration capabilities among virtual teams using Google Chat.
- Describe how Chat rooms can be used to organize and focus conversations.
- Describe the collaboration and productivity features available in Google Chat.
What do I do when I finish this course?
After finishing this course, you can explore additional content in your learning path or browse the catalog.
What badges can I earn?
Upon finishing the required items in a course, you will earn a badge of completion. Badges can be viewed on your profile and shared with your social network.
Interested in taking this course with one of our authorized on-demand partners?
Prefer learning with an instructor?
View the public classroom schedule here.
Can I take this course for free?
When you enroll into most courses, you will be able to consume course materials like videos and documents for free. If a course consists of labs, you will need to purchase an individual subscription or credits to be able consume the labs. Labs can also be unlocked by any campaigns you participate in. All required activities in a course must be completed to be awarded the completion badge.