In this course, you will be introduced to Google Slides - Google's presentation program included with Google Workspace. With Google Slides, you can create and collaborate on professional presentations for sales, projects, training modules, and much more.
When you complete this course, you can earn the badge displayed above! View all the badges you have earned by visiting your profile page. Boost your cloud career by showing the world the skills you have developed!
- Describe how to open Google Slides and start a new presentation.
- Explain the purpose of themes and layouts in Google Slides.
- Demonstrate how to add and format content in Google Slides.
- Describe how to add and edit visual objects using Google Slides.
- Demonstrate how to enhance Google Slides with slide transitions and object animations.
- Manage and organize slides in a Google Slides presentation.
- Explain Google Slides sharing options and permissions.
- Demonstrate how to track changes and manage versions in Google Slides.
- Describe how to collaborate in Google Slides using comments and action items.
- Demonstrate how to present your completed presentation to others.
- Describe the presentation tools available in Google Slides.
What do I do when I finish this course?
After finishing this course, you can explore additional content in your learning path or browse the catalog.
What badges can I earn?
Upon finishing the required items in a course, you will earn a badge of completion. Badges can be viewed on your profile and shared with your social network.
Interested in taking this course with one of our authorized on-demand partners?
Prefer learning with an instructor?
View the public classroom schedule here.
Can I take this course for free?
When you enroll into most courses, you will be able to consume course materials like videos and documents for free. If a course consists of labs, you will need to purchase an individual subscription or credits to be able consume the labs. Labs can also be unlocked by any campaigns you participate in. All required activities in a course must be completed to be awarded the completion badge.