With Google Slides, you can create and present professional presentations for sales, projects, training modules, and much more.
Google Slides presentations are stored safely in the cloud. You build presentations right in your web browser—no special software is required. Even better, multiple people can work on your slides at the same time, you can see people’s changes as they make them, and every change is automatically saved.
You will learn how to open Google Slides, create a blank presentation, and create a presentation from a template. You will explore themes, layout options, and how to add and format content, and speaker notes in your presentations.
You will learn how to enhance your slides by adding tables, images, charts, and more. You will also learn how to use slide transitions and object animations in your presentation for visual effects.
We will discuss how to organize slides and explore some of the options, including duplicating and ordering your slides, importing existing slides, copying slides, and hiding slides.
You will learn how to share your presentation with others and will also learn about collaborator permissions, tracking changes, and version management.
Google Slides offers many features that make team collaboration easy. You will learn how to collaborate with your team using comments and action items.
Presenting your slides is the ultimate goal so you will learn how to present your slides to others and explore the presentation tools available.
When you complete this course, you can earn the badge displayed above! View all the badges you have earned by visiting your profile page. Boost your cloud career by showing the world the skills you have developed!
- Open Google Slides and start a new presentation.
- Apply different themes and layouts in Google Slides.
- Add and format content in Google Slides.
- Add and edit visual objects using Google Slides.
- Enhance Google Slides with slide transitions and object animations.
- Manage and organize slides in a Google Slides presentation.
- Share a Google Slides presentation and apply permissions.
- Manage presentation versions in Google Slides.
- Collaborate in Google Slides using comments and action items.
- Present a completed presentation to others.
- Describe the presentation tools available in Google Slides.