In this course you will be introduced you to Google Sheets - Google’s cloud-based spreadsheet software included with Google Workspace. With Google Sheets you can create and edit spreadsheets directly in your web browser—no special software is required.
When you complete this course, you can earn the badge displayed above! View all the badges you have earned by visiting your profile page. Boost your cloud career by showing the world the skills you have developed!
- Describe how to open Google Sheets and create a new spreadsheet.
- Describe how to add, import, sort and filter data in Google Sheets.
- Apply formatting to cells, rows, columns, and tabs in a Google Sheet.
- Perform calculations and visualize data using Google Sheets.
- Explain Google Sheets sharing options and permissions.
- Demonstrate how to track changes and manage versions in Google Sheets.
- Describe how to collaborate in Google Sheets using comments and action items.
What do I do when I finish this course?
After finishing this course, you can explore additional content in your learning path or browse the catalog.
What badges can I earn?
Upon finishing the required items in a course, you will earn a badge of completion. Badges can be viewed on your profile and shared with your social network.
Interested in taking this course with one of our authorized on-demand partners?
Prefer learning with an instructor?
View the public classroom schedule here.
Can I take this course for free?
When you enroll into most courses, you will be able to consume course materials like videos and documents for free. If a course consists of labs, you will need to purchase an individual subscription or credits to be able consume the labs. Labs can also be unlocked by any campaigns you participate in. All required activities in a course must be completed to be awarded the completion badge.