Deploying SAP on Google Cloud
This course provides a holistic experience of optimally configuring SAP on Google Cloud. Participants will learn to configure SAP on Google Cloud, and what best practices are, leaving the course with actionable experience to configure SAP on Google Cloud and run SAP workloads on Google Cloud.
When you complete this course, you can earn the badge displayed above! View all the badges you have earned by visiting your profile page. Boost your cloud career by showing the world the skills you have developed!
- Describe Google Cloud Services that are important for designing a robust, performant and resilient infrastructure for running SAP workloads on Google Cloud
- Identify the guidelines and best practices for SAP deployments on Google Cloud
- Describe the reference architectures for High Availability for SAP systems in Google Cloud.
- Deploy an SAP HANA single-host, high-availability cluster
- Describe the reference architectures for Disaster Recovery and Data Management for SAP systems in Google Cloud
- Identify the backup options that form a significant part of DR design
- Describe the bare metal offerings from Google Cloud that provide lower-risk and short-term alternatives to move legacy SAP workloads to Google Cloud
What do I do when I finish this course?
After finishing this course, you can explore additional content in your learning path or browse the catalog.
What badges can I earn?
Upon finishing the required items in a course, you will earn a badge of completion. Badges can be viewed on your profile and shared with your social network.
Interested in taking this course with one of our authorized on-demand partners?
Prefer learning with an instructor?
View the public classroom schedule here.
Can I take this course for free?
When you enroll into most courses, you will be able to consume course materials like videos and documents for free. If a course consists of labs, you will need to purchase an individual subscription or credits to be able consume the labs. Labs can also be unlocked by any campaigns you participate in. All required activities in a course must be completed to be awarded the completion badge.