Architecting and Installing the Apigee Hybrid API Platform
'This course introduces you to the fundamentals and practices used to install and manage Google Cloud''s Apigee API Platform for hybrid cloud. Through a combination of lectures, hands-on labs, and supplemental materials, you will learn how to install and operate the Apigee API Platform.'
This is the first course in the Managing Google Cloud's Apigee API Platform for Hybrid Cloud series. At the end of this course, enroll in the Managing and Securing the Apigee Hybrid API Platform course.
When you complete this course, you can earn the badge displayed above! View all the badges you have earned by visiting your profile page. Boost your cloud career by showing the world the skills you have developed!
- Identify the purpose and value of the Apigee API Platform.
- Understand basic concepts and capabilities of Google Cloud, Kubernetes and Anthos.
- Gain a detailed understanding of Apigee terminology and logical organizational structure.
- Understand the architecture of the hybrid API platform.
- Understand the process to install Apigee hybrid on Kubernetes.
- Learn how to install Apigee hybrid on Google Kubernetes Engine.