Architecting and Installing the Apigee Hybrid API Platform
This course introduces you to the fundamentals and practices used
to install and manage Google Cloud's Apigee API Platform for hybrid cloud.
Through a combination of lectures, hands-on labs, and supplemental materials,
you will learn how to install and operate the Apigee API Platform.
When you complete this course, you can earn the badge displayed above! View all the badges you have earned by visiting your profile page. Boost your cloud career by showing the world the skills you have developed!
- Identify the purpose and value of Apigee API Platform.
- Describe basic concepts and capabilities of Google Cloud, Kubernetes, REST and Anthos.
- Discuss Apigee API Platform architecture and recommended practices for topology design.
- Explain Apigee terminology and logical organizational structures.
- Install Apigee hybrid on Google Kubernetes Engine.