Contact Center AI: Conversational Design Fundamentals
Welcome to "CCAI Conversational Design Fundamentals", the first course in the "Customer Experiences with Contact Center AI" series.
In this course, learn how to design customer conversational solutions using Contact Center Artificial Intelligence (CCAI). You will be introduced to CCAI and its three pillars (Dialogflow, Agent Assist, and Insights), and the concepts behind conversational experiences and how the study of them influences the design of your virtual agent. After taking this course you will be prepared to take your virtual agent design to the next level of intelligent conversation.
When you complete this course, you can earn the badge displayed above! View all the badges you have earned by visiting your profile page. Boost your cloud career by showing the world the skills you have developed!
- Define what is Google CCAI
- Explain how Dialogflow can be used in Contact Center applications
- Describe how NLU is used to enable Dialogflow conversations
- Collaborate with a virtual agent developer on the design of a chat virtual agent
- Collaborate with a virtual agent developer on the design of a voice virtual agent
- Identify best practices for design of virtual agents
- This is a beginner course, intended for learners with the following types of roles:
- Conversational designers: Designs the user experience of a virtual assistant. Translates the brand's business requirements into natural dialog flows.
- Citizen developers: Creates new business applications for consumption by others using high level development and runtime environments.
- Operations specialists: Monitors system operations and troubleshoots problems. Installs, supports, and maintains network and system tools.