Google Cloud Computing Foundations: Data, ML, and AI in Google Cloud
The Google Cloud Computing Foundations courses are for individuals with little to no background or experience in cloud computing. They provide an overview of concepts central to cloud basics, big data, and machine learning, and where and how Google Cloud fits in.
By the end of the series of courses, learners will be able to articulate these concepts and demonstrate some hands-on skills.
The courses should be completed in the following order:
1. Google Cloud Computing Foundations: Cloud Computing Fundamentals
2. Google Cloud Computing Foundations: Infrastructure in Google Cloud
3. Google Cloud Computing Foundations: Networking and Security in Google Cloud
4. Google Cloud Computing Foundations: Data, ML, and AI in Google Cloud
This final course in the series reviews managed big data services, machine learning and its value, and how to demonstrate your skill set in Google Cloud further by earning Skill Badges.
When you complete this course, you can earn the badge displayed above! View all the badges you have earned by visiting your profile page. Boost your cloud career by showing the world the skills you have developed!
- Discover a variety of managed big data services in the cloud.
- Explain what machine learning is, the terminology used, and its value proposition.