Google Cloud Computing Foundations: Cloud Computing Fundamentals
The Google Cloud Computing Foundations courses are for individuals with little to no background or experience in cloud computing. They provide an overview of concepts central to cloud basics, big data, and machine learning, and where and how Google Cloud fits in.
By the end of the series of courses, learners will be able to articulate these concepts and demonstrate some hands-on skills.
The courses should be completed in the following order:
1. Google Cloud Computing Foundations: Cloud Computing Fundamentals
2. Google Cloud Computing Foundations: Infrastructure in Google Cloud
3. Google Cloud Computing Foundations: Networking and Security in Google Cloud
4. Google Cloud Computing Foundations: Data, ML, and AI in Google Cloud
This first course provides an overview of cloud computing, ways to use Google Cloud, and different compute options.
When you complete this course, you can earn the badge displayed above! View all the badges you have earned by visiting your profile page. Boost your cloud career by showing the world the skills you have developed!
- Discuss what the cloud is and why it’s a technological and business game changer.
- Describe the different ways a user can interact with Google Cloud.
- Discover the different compute options in Google Cloud.