How Google Does Machine Learning
This course explores what ML is and what problems it can solve. The course also discusses best practices for implementing machine learning. You’re introduced to Vertex AI, a unified platform to quickly build, train, and deploy AutoML machine learning models.
The course discusses the five phases of converting a candidate use case to be driven by machine learning, and why it’s important to not skip them. The course ends with recognizing the biases that ML can amplify and how to recognize them.
When you complete this course, you can earn the badge displayed above! View all the badges you have earned by visiting your profile page. Boost your cloud career by showing the world the skills you have developed!
- Describe Vertex AI Platform and how it's used to quickly build, train, and deploy AutoML machine learning models without writing a single line of code
- Describe best practices for implementing machine learning on Google Cloud
- Leverage Google Cloud tools and environment to do ML
- Articulate responsible AI best practices
• Some familiarity with basic machine learning concepts • Basic proficiency with a scripting language: Python preferred
• Aspiring machine learning data scientists and engineers • Machine learning scientists, data scientists, and data analysts • Data engineers
What do I do when I finish this course?
After finishing this course, you can explore additional content in your learning path or browse the catalog.
What badges can I earn?
Upon finishing the required items in a course, you will earn a badge of completion. Badges can be viewed on your profile and shared with your social network.
Interested in taking this course with one of our authorized on-demand partners?
Explore Google Cloud content on Coursera and Pluralsight.
Prefer learning with an instructor?
View the public classroom schedule here.
Can I take this course for free?
When you enroll into most courses, you will be able to consume course materials like videos and documents for free. If a course consists of labs, you will need to purchase an individual subscription or credits to be able consume the labs. Labs can also be unlocked by any campaigns you participate in. All required activities in a course must be completed to be awarded the completion badge.